Jaipur metro was the sixth train in the country, when it was started three years ago for its operation. The three-year metro today has become the identity of the city and is included in the life style of Jaipurites. In these three years, the trains of Jaipur Metro were not closed on any day, while the country’s most popular Delhi Metro was also closed several times.
“Three years before the Jaipur Metro will be completed. In this period, 22,500 passengers are traveling on an average. In the Bangalore and Chennai metro, this figure is 20 and 12 thousand. In this way Jaipur Metro proved popularity”. C.S.Jinagar, Ands Director, JMRC
Amazing facts About Jaipur Metro:
- For the first time in the country, Peak Off Peak Hours started: Peak and Off Peak Hours were introduced for the first time,In which rent has been kept separately.
- There was never a closed metro in Jaipur, while many times in Delhi were closed. Train not stopped for one day in two years
- From morning 6:25 to night 9:45 our Metro takes 134 rounds daily.
- The cost of a train of four coaches is about Rs 36 crore.
- There are a total of 10 trains, a train can accommodate 1034 people.
- Metro’s punctuality rated on accuracy with 99.9%.
- Phase One-A, from Mansarovar to Chandpole, about Rs. 2 thousand crore
- 8 lac kilometer in two years, going for about 730 days, the Jaipur Metro has traveled one lakh kilometers and the trains continued for 11 thousand hours.In this time, 98 thousand trains were run. Between Manasarovar and Chandpole, there were 165 million passengers traveling between nine stations in this period.
- During this period, about 18 crore rupees were received from the rent, the highest passenger was one lakh six thousand on 7 June 2015 and the lowest 7 thousand passengers arrived on March 13, 2017.
- It generates a good amount of electricity and it’s self dependent in terms of power uses.
- Shyam Nagar: A completely female dedicated station is specialty of the Jaipur metro.