The most celebrated festival in the world Christmas is here again and millions and billions of people all over the world are all set to celebrate it with lots of joy, love, happiness and togetherness. One of the most important part of the day is visiting the Church and pray to Jesus Christ. So here we have compiled some of the best churches in Jaipur you must visit on the day of Christmas –
- St Andres Church: One of the oldest Church in Rajasthan established in 1872 by Scottish Missionaries is located at Chandpole just outside of the Chandpole Gate, Jaipur.
- St Xavier’s Church: There are two St Xavier’s Church in Jaipur, one of which is in St Xavier’s School, C – Scheme and the other one is located in Ashok Nagar.
- Roman Catholic Church: Church’s mission is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ and exercising charity. It is located at Ghat Gate, Johari Bazar.
- Calvary Bible Church: It is located at Mubarak Bagh, Ajmer Road and their mission is to glorify God and teach everyone about the wisdom.
- Bible Chapel: With the mission of spreading the message about the holiness of Jesus, it’s also popular for its sacredness and architectural excellence. Visit at Near Chomu House, Chomu Tripolia, Jaipur.
- All Saints Church: The All Saints Church is an Anglican church built in the early English Style with blend of India to suit it for Indian Climatic conditions. Location is Church Road, M I Road, Jaipur.
- Marthoma Church: It features the architectural style of British era in its design and construction. It is located Shipra Path, Sector 5, Mansarovar, Jaipur.
From the team of Beautiful Jaipur, to all the lovely followers and readers, we send our greetings for the season to wish one another Joy, Love and Peace.