It’s time for the most awaited festival, Diwali. Our country is known worldwide for the excitement and zeal with which people celebrate all the festivals. Every now and then there is a festival to celebrate which keeps the people going. With so many cultures livings together, people get to celebrate all these different festivals. There are a lot of festivals celebrated, but few of them are celebrated across the country and are not culture specific which includes Diwali, Holi, Christmas, and Eid. Diwali is one of the festivals for which people wait for the whole year.
Significance of Diwali
Like every other thing has a history behind it, so as the festivals do. As per the history of Diwali, it is celebrated to welcome Lord Ram after his 14 years of exile in the forest. People were so happy that they got their king back hence they lighted the whole city of Ayodhyawith oil lamps and decorated with flowers and garlands. The home coming of Lord Ram was also an example of the victory of good over the evil. Hence, this festival is one of the most popular festivals in India and celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm.People give gifts to their family and friends, burn crackers and decorate their homes with beautiful decorative lights and accessories, and one of best options is to buy Diwali gifts online.
Best Diwali Gift Ideas:
Let’s make our loved ones happy this Diwali and send some gifts to them.Here are some gifting ideas so that you can make your loved ones feel special:
- Customized goodie bag: Sending the box of sweets and some decorative candles and lamps is quite common and old fashioned too.Also, in the era where people are so health conscious that sending them sweets makes no sense.Although now there are numerous options of sweets that are sugar-free and made especially for those who don’t want to skip or compromise their health regime. For such people, you can gift them with goodie bag of some personalised items like creative diyas, Ganpati idol, wall art, paintings, crockery or things they love the most.Also, to add bliss, you can include some scented designer candles.
- Laxmi Ganesh Idols: For some special ones, you can gift them LaxmiGanpati idols made from silver or brass; Goddess Lakshmi and God Ganpati are worshipped on Diwali as per the Hindu mythology. Goddess Lakshmi being the Goddess of Wealth and God Ganpati is considered the God of Good Luck; hence nothing can be better than sending your near and dear ones your good wishes and blessings in the form of these Lakshmi Ganesh idols.
- Handmade sweets and chocolates: If you have friends who are fond of Indian delicacies especially sweets, then nothing can be a better gift for Diwali than sending them some freshly made sweets and chocolates. Yes, you heard it right, now you can send your loved ones handmade sweets and chocolates and let them know how important they are to you. Sweets made under hygienic conditions and good quality ingredients can be among the best gifts that you can send to your loved ones.
- Wall clocks: Wall clocks can be another good option; this can be a good option to keep reminding your special ones about your existence. Some personalized wall clocks can be a great option.You can add the pictures to it, to keep the memories refreshed.
- Brass artefacts: For those who love art and always look to add something creative to their house, then the best thing to gift them this Diwali can be artefacts made from Brass or copper. These artefacts are quite classy and have great importance in Vastu. As keeping artefacts made from brass especially wind chimes brings good luck.
- Paintings and wall arts: Diwali is the festival in which people plan to renew the whole house getting it painted with amazing colours and designs.Many people add new paintings and wall arts; hence for such art lovers, nothing can be a better gift than some classy and elegant paintings. Let your close ones know how much you remember their choices and interests.
- Traditional Decorative items: During the time of Diwali, the markets get overloaded with sweets, diyas, and decorative items, which include LED lighting, decorative bulbs and lamps.Along with these, one can find a wide range of torans and home decorative items.Thus, when you are buying this decorative stuff for your house, you can buy it for your friends and family and offer them this stuff as Diwali gift.
- Imported chocolates: These days, one can find a wide range of imported chocolates in the market with some really nice packing which looks quite fascinating and classy and hence can be an amazing gifting option.
- A basket full of bakery products: Not just chocolates, there is a wide range of bakery products like cupcakes, muffins, cookies, chocolate coated nuts and much more. All this can be combined together and can be gifted to a foodie friend.
- Colourful lights: Bring the light and shine in other’s life and gift them a collection of colourful LED lights.
Apart from these, you can give some personalised gifts which can be a photo calendar, photo mug, cushions, interesting candle stands, bracelet watches, etc.
Not just personalised gifts, one can also buy corporate Diwali gifts online; these gifts can be coffee mugs,travel chargers, pen drive, visiting card holders, planner diaries, innovative table lamps, designer pen stands, wallets, etc. You can also make your office green and eco-friendly by gifting everyone aplant potted in a colourful, beautiful and sturdy pot.
Let us make the festival special for everyone. Festival is the time when you can show all your affection to the ones whom you love. With the option of online shopping now, it is very easy to pick and choose the gifts.So, this Diwali, bring a smile on someone’s face by making them know how special they are.